Re: off list virus question

At 11:13 PM -0700 01.7.21, Ed Cray wrote:
>Carl:
>
>I don't think it extreme at all if one can avoid a trashed computer.
>
>Carl, the problem is that many worms read the victim's address book

They don't do any such thing unless you let them. Look at any attachment
with a clean text processor first if you don't trust it. Nothing will
happen to you.
You can eat virii for breakfast as long as you use XYwrite.
Do us a favour and keep this hysteria out of here.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)