Welcome Kenneth Frank

I, like Steve, have nostalgia for the days when Dave was at the
other end of the phone listening to me gripe about wanting to be
able to edit footnotes without going to expanded mode, etc.
Your presence here is very very welcome. We've been feeling
abandoned--I don't even know if I am a beta-tester anymore and I
get silence when I ask. Since I've had os/2 for a while now and
looked at Describe and Clearlook and just keep on using XyDos
under (over?) OS/2 I am ready, ripe, anxious, for XyOS/2.
  I never saw the point of XyWin (from a user's point of view,
not a marketing point of view!) but then I never saw the point
of Windows.  I hope, if there is a XyOS/2 in the works that the
interface team will keep it streamlined. FaxWorks and ZOC are
pretty good models for that.

-
David Auerbach
auerbach@xxxxxxxx   Department of Philosophy & Religion