Re: threading

Reply to note from Flash  Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:35:12
+0200

> Why would I want to do that? To insert myself into a thread.
> But if I don't need to know the next ID, only a single past
> reference, it should be easy.

That's what I'm banking on. What I'm doing (as of this morning) is
grabbing the Message-ID of the message I'm replying to and putting
it in an "In-Reply-To:" header in my reply. Judging from Robert's
comments yesterday, that should be enough to enable the XySearch
engine to position my reply correctly in threads view. Better late
than never. :-|

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx