Re: Vista hardware (OT)

Flash wrote:
≪ some
latter day main boards won't run DOS at all (but I
never asked if that is all DOS, or only certain
relases of it, such as PCDOS or DRDOS); others will
run some USB stuff *on DOS*, **without** any drivers.
Odd, to say the least.≫
I believe it is a known fact that one Optiplex model just won't run
DOS. As for USB, that could be a BIOS function: I know most BIOSes
have an option for USB under DOS, designed for situations where one
has a USB keyboard--and of course you need the keyboard to be
recognized BEFORE Windows loads, if you should have to enter the BIOS
or revert to a last known good configuration, or anything on those lines.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx