Finding XyWrite serial no.

My XyWrite 4.0 serial number was on the registration card that was mailed
back to The Technology group and a small tear off strip with the reg. card.
It has the fateful ominous words "Please retain this document for your
records." I stuck it in my XyWrite box but also wrote the number with white
out on my Disk #1 and #7 just in case. I don't think it's printed anywhere
else, not even a place to write in the front of the manuals as with other
software. Perhaps if you have mailed in a reg. card the Technology group
would be able to help you since it was on it and they should have you in
their database?

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Rev. Joseph Fisher
Tallahassee, FL