Spyware

Y'all,

In addition to Patricia's remarks (with which I completely concur):
Antivirus isn't enough nowadays; you also need a firewall. I recommend
Zone Alarm. Not free, but very effective.

I don't use Lookout either, for the above-mentioned reasons. There are
other email programs which work better and are not targets of such
viruses/spyware. They include import filters so you can continue to use
your Lookout eddress book and even import all your old emails. Some are
free. Check out Eudora or Pagasus, or good old Netscape.

Also, there are other better browsers than MS Internet Exploiter, and
they are free. Firefox for example, has better security features. And
it's free:

Some web sites require you to install software before browsing their
offerings. That should send alarm signals off in your brain, if not in
your firewall!

Flash