  Phil White

From: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Kari Eveli
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2019 3:33:36 AM To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: My lunch with Microsoft

Phil,
Actually something like 5 euros a piece if my recollection is correct. In spite of this and in total contradistinction to MS license management, Acronis has a terrific system of keeping all licensing information online with downloads available and enabling the user to transfer old licenses to new computers with ease.
Best regards,
Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx