Re: OT: Windows 10 free upgrade

Kari,

Oh -- and whither vDosXy in this scenario ?  Wouldn't that be
an emulation inside of another emulation ?  Straight-up Xy would
not be an issue inside 32-bit W7 as your Guest OS, but I'd likely
opt for x64 W7 as the Guest.  (I'm also assuming that a truly
viable Xy-5 from NB is not just around the corner.)   In regard
to the VM, besides the performance aspects, I would prize a
lesser learning curve and easier maintenance.  When I get to
that point, I will be in the market for specific advice on a number
of things, I'm sure.

  Jordan