Re: OT: re Acronis & Win-10

That is pretty much a correct assessment.  I don't think one
of those .Tib image files it makes -- which I am always at
pains to use the verify function, when making them -- has
ever failed me.

A number of products on the market claim to be able to do
the migration-to-different-hardware trick, but -- so far --
I don't have a proven routine for it, and think that doing
this is fraught with more complications than they let on.
My impression is that I will need to spend a lot more time
going through their documentation on this.

   Jordan