Re: OT: re Acronis & Win-10

Hi Kari,

I don't have much to report yet--happily no need yet to restore things and so forth.  The operation is extremely straightforward, creating backups (at any time) that allow one to poke in and retrieve individual files.  One branch of my university had adopted it for all their backups, which was what led me to it; they tell me they find it extremely easy and reliable.

If I have more demanding experiences I'll report them to the list.  But so far I'm very enthusiastic.

All the best,

David