A XyWrite for Windows installer

XyWriters,
I use XyWin for all document prep in my law office and thank the developers of OTVDM for their work to make it possible to use it in Win10 outside of virtual box and XP, with it's possible security issues.  I still support development of XYWIN 5.0 if that's the name, but now it's not so critical for me. I do use the speller and the document assembly feature (a lot).  I have not found a "modern" app that does doc assembly as easily as XyWin, and in a law office we do a lot of that.  We don't do books, etc., so I realize that mine is probably a niche use.

Thanks again to all for supporting XyWrite in all forms!
Dave Garwood