Re: Revised installer for XyWin

Reply to note from "Paul Breeze" Wed, 29 Jan 2020 13:58:15 +0000

Paul,

> If Start.exe works as hoped, will it provide a way for U2 routines
> that call windows programs to run from within XyWin in OTVDM?

Hopefully, yes. But first I need to iron out some kinks that have
mysteriously crept into my otvdm/XyWin setup. So stay tuned. And if you
do any experimenting yourself along these lines, I'm sure that several
subscribers here would be eager to hear what you find.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx