Re: Revised installer for XyWin

Dear Carl

Well, I did some experimenting.

When I edited otvdm.ini so that:

dosemu=start.exe
Nothing much happened. Commanding DOS produced a fleeting error message and commanding "LEX hard" to search for synonyms of hard led to a time down to a time out.
When I tried the other strategy and renamed START.EXE as COMMAND.COM,
the first anomaly was that when I launched XyWin from my normal menu
shortcut, a command window opened on top of it.  (maybe something in
XWSTART.INT?)  Commanding DOS opened a command window.  Commanding "LEX
hard" opened one too, but then resulted in the same count down to a time
out.

Paul