Re: keyboard questions

Jordan,

I am all for Avant (this is written on a Stellar). Better still, I have the documentation and drivers available for download: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/Avant_keyboard_drivers_and_documentation.zip
BTW, does anyone know where to buy replacement switches for Avant? I have one key that shows signs of not responding correctly.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Bought as a spare, it is the keyboard I am typing this on now.  I've put my Unicomps back in the closet for now.  I have worn out a couple of the original Northgates (which I've held onto, in the hopes that that repair guy previously mentioned here is still doing his thing, and might be able to resuscitate them), but I've never had any sort of problem with an Avant !  They were truly "Stellar."