Re: Aspell and French

Dear Carl

That seems to work perfectly.  Thanks very much.
I imagine the foreign language dictionaries will eventually catch up with the latest version of Aspell and I suppose we should try and support these projects by using them, although I am always in two minds about updating when there is no obvious advantage. That said, this system with version 0.50 seems to work pretty well, so I am in no hurry to change.

Best wishes

Paul