Re: PLEASE help with Eudora

I can assure you, Carl, that Bill and I are not the only remaining Eudora users left! There's an active and useful internet discussion for Eudora users.

To join, send email to: join-eudora-win@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE: Your join message must include the word "Gazelle" somewhere in the subject line, or it will be ignored.

James Woolley