Re: PLEASE help with Eudora

Reply to note from James Woolley <woolleyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 31 Mar
2020 20:59:03 -0400

> I can assure you, Carl, that Bill and I are not the only remaining
> Eudora users left! There's an active and useful internet
> discussion for Eudora users.

Thank you, James, and glad to hear it. I mostly use XyWrite as my
personal email program (together with command-line tools to
send/receive), which no doubt puts me in a minority of one. What this
means, though, is that I can use XyWrite 4 + U2 to browse/search my
personal email archives going back to 1997 -- a great pleasure in a
time when even the smallest pleasures are to be treasured.

> NOTE: Your join message must include the word "Gazelle" somewhere
> in the subject line, or it will be ignored.

Love it!

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx