Re: XySearch _ quick question

Reply to note from J R FOX <jr_fox@xxxxxxxxxxx> Sat, 15 Aug 2020
17:34:15 +0000 (UTC)

> I am glad to see that XySearch is still chugging away, ... does it
> happen to fall within coverage of the internet Wayback machine ?

XySearch *is* a wayback machine, Jordan. And it's more comprehensive
and faster than ever, all due to Robert's intense work over a long
period of time. He labored over individual posts, regularizing them to
ensure that search results are clean, nonduplicative, useful. Try it --
it's wonderful, and it *will* take you back.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx