Re: Desktop publishing pioneer meeting 2017 (video)

Manuel,
Am I correct in assuming that you have used the Ventura ANSI import/export filters?
The 'Export on Save' command can be used to edit contents with an
external editor (XyWrite or EditPad the latter of which can be made to
update contents on the fly). To get the external edits into Ventura you
have to first close (AB) and then reopen (CALL) the file. Ventura works
like XyWrite in this respect mimicking the AB CALL cycle.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/
Kari,
I forgot to mention that Ventura 10 and Ventura 8 include a XyWrite for Windows 4.0 filter, but I always worked with Ventura markup in XyWrite.
Best wishes,
Manuel