Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2021 7:18 PM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Auto correct

Reply to note from "Phillip Alder"  Sun, 10
Oct 2021 05:13:46 -0500

Phillip,

Then I found an easier answer that is also a tad mysterious. I
deactivated auto-correct and reactivated it. Suddenly the you/You
problem went away!

Bravo! For the record, what version of XyWrite are you using? -- Carl Distefano cld@xxxxxxxxxx