Re: DOSBox-X version 0.83.20 on M1 (accessing mac network folders)

Thanks for the reference to that page. That page tells you how to connect manually to a server, assuming you know the correct path to the server.

I don't. I connected to my network drive from the finder by simply going to Network, and clicking on the available icons.

However, if I do a getinfo, I get the following path for "public"

WHERE: Public
Server: afp://WDMyCloudEX2100._afpovertcp._tcp.local/Public

Would this be the path? Is it something that could be entered into the DOSbox config?