Re: CLRW

Fred,

All that shouldn't be necessary.

First, I followed Carl's instructions to add this to startup.int, so the editor window fills
the DOSBox-X screen when XyWrite starts up:

BC window 1,0,0,80,40

At least I think that's the line that does the job. Carl will know far better than I do;
I'm simply repeating what I probably don't understand.

Then you can follow the instructions on my page to add these lines to autoexec.bat:

cd xy4
editor

and that will cause XyWrite to open automatically, filling the window.

(Minor detail I don't have U2 installed; is that the reason that CLRW is an
'unrecognized command' on my system?)