Re: Xy4 installation and upload files again

Carl and Edward,
I know Carl's newest solution is not for VirtualBox W2K or VirtualPC 2007 DOS. All the same, I tried it as I tried Edward's installer before, and it seems that at least I cannot get these to install properly.
However, I tried https://winworldpc.com/product/xywrite/4 which has a
set of .IMG files that seem to work. I installed XyWrite 4.014
successfully on W2K without any problems (after installing a floppy
device in the virtual machine). The result seems ok.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx