Re: Eudora (off topic)

Harry, my limited experience of that plugin is that it doesn't work very well. However, Eudora is now open source, the code having finally been donated by Qualcomm, and some limited development is taking place. Or should I say has taken place.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/hermesmail/
states that the last update was 2020-07-08

In general discussions on the Hermes site,which are ongoing, a more up-to-date utf8 converter is offered,
https://github.com/LenShustek/Eudora_fix_mbx
which I have not yet tried, but which is reported to work well.

Personally, I can't live without Eudora and I use it to this day! It does look like there will be ongoing development of the Windows code. I don't see anyone yet undertaking to rewrite the Mac code which was so much better . . . . .

I understand that there are fixes out there for UTF and for the gmail certificate issues . . . .