Re: Asking again about exporting Xy4 files to other formats

1. I think our goal should be to support transparently the characters that occur in a pre-OpenType standard PostScript font in either Mac or Windows format. (There not a great deal of difference, and the differences, as I recall, don't apply to accented characters.) In any case, all those below are supported.
2. Can XyWrite mimic the input method of the
Windows Int'l English keyboard, which I believe
is the easiest input method of all?
3. It needs to be kept in mind that text files
using accented characters may need to be
exchanged between many platforms . . . .