Re: Eudora (off topic)

Well, Bill, I have been using Thunderbird for years and have been happy with it. So that makes two.

Best wishes

Paul

On 21/02/2022 21:34, Bill Troop wrote:
Thunderbird I found impossible and development was abandoned almost as
soon as it started. Kari's is the first positive response I have ever
heard. I hope we will hear more from the open source people developing
Hermes from the Eudora codebase. Although Eudora is conceptually
unrivaled I have always suspected that the windows code was near
unmanageable. That may be what is holding up development?

On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 at 16:59, Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx