Re: Asking again about exporting Xy4 files to other formats

Great to hear since most of us live in a Unicode world.

At 2/20/2022 04:23 AM, you wrote:
Bill,
The development of the service pack is in good progress, and the input of CP437 and CP850 accented characters has been solved. The code pages will be fully supported by the Accents and Special Character menus which means that direct conversions from CP437 and CP850 to, say, Unicode will be straightforward. We are not quite ready to publish the service pack as there are other matters that need fixing.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx