Re: Xy4_Installation&Learning_Guide.pdf

Hello Kurt,
For Virtual PC 2007 with DOS, vmWare seems to give the best results, although I usually run VirtualBox for W2K and Linux setups. Hyper-V may be good in a corporate setting but I do not see the point for my personal use. WSL may have uses for Web development but I edit my remote Linux files via FTP and EditPad. Old habits die hard.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Kurt Geisel wrote:
Or, of course you can install your own VM host such as VirtualBox if you want to be able to run anything you want in it. - Kurt