Re: Secure Connection Failed - lexitec.fi - interim solution

Hi all,
I have made some changes to the configuration of lexitec.fi. I hope it now shows correctly. The TLS 1.3 update is rather complicated and not supported by the control panel I use. I am reluctant to make the change at this point. All my browsers show the site as safe, and I know that there is no hanky-panky going at the server end. I am in full control of the server while not perhaps the most knowledgeable webmaster there is. If you trust me, you could just risk overriding any possible warnings and mark the site as safe in your browser.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx