Re: install from IMG files

Il giorno gio 21 mar 2024 alle ore 15:45 Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi Myron,

There is indeed a simple solution. Download the XyWrite 4 Service Pack
(https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/vDosPlus503_SP_Setup.zip). Run the
installer. Select the code page (CP437 US or CP850 Latin-1) and other
options you want. You will get a working installation. Just doubleclick
the icon on your desktop after installation.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx