Re: Obtaining large fonts in XyWrite for Windows under Windows 95

How do you change the size of superscript type in XyDos4? Customization
guide says for Bitstream fonts use the LH command in the default setting
file. But in mine there is no LH command and when I try to use it on the
command line is has no effect. My printer is an HPIIIP and, as I said, I'm
using plain old courier. Perhaps the program is using the printer's font and
not Bitstream, which might explain why the LH command has no impact. Thank you.

Michael Norman