Re: Virtualization questions

>Can I use VPC to run the Mac image from Virtual Box or can I use VirtualBox to run the VPC XP
image? Or is there some other way of doing this?

I think your best bet is using VirtualBox.
So VirtualBox will read the VPC images? Now if only I knew where to
find them - - I've been doing all of this in a highly non-technical
manner so far - - everything has just more or less worked, without me
having to have any knowledge of what I was doing.
>(b) is there any way I can turn off internet access in the XP virtual
machine (since I don't need it) so that I wouldn't have to worry
about security issues?

Go to Settings, uncheck Enable Network Adapter.
Will that prevent me from obtaining my computer's root drive through
networking?