Re: Stack glitch

RH:

>What is the full assignment on F5? I have not seen a sticky key attributable to
>Stack, at least that I can remember, apart from the above situation.

BC,&S is all.

>When that
>starts to happen to me, as it does about once per 18 months, it means my keyboard
>is going south, time to call Northgate and order another Omnikey/102.

Uh huh. You know, I nearly went out and replaced 16 meg of SIMMs back
when Irv Spalten or someone else from IBM told me they were the cause
of all those terrible Trap 000e's under OS/2 2.0, and they cost a lot
of money back then. Actually I suspect this is the sort of thing
which may be caused by my parsimonious VDM settings, will rest easy
until it coughs.

I have a suggestion or two about the docs, see email.