Re: PDF2XY: need help.

Robert Holmgren wrote:

Xy2PDF: Operates on a text source file in the current window. A PostScript
PRN *must* be loaded! Command:
 Xy2PDF PDF_target_filename_without_EXTension
Yes, that I knew. That was what finally got through to
me a year or so ago.
PDF2Xy: Operates on (in order of priority)
 1) PDF file specified on command line
 2a) PDF File under cursor in XyWrite DIRectory listing
  OR
 2b) PDF Filename DeFined in a text file
Command:
 PDF2Xy [[d:\path\]FILENAME.PDF]
When I tried that yesterday, I got "application error."
But just now it worked fine. I suppose I may have
mistyped the filename yesterday; it was late and I was
frazzled.
And apparently a dir listing qualifies as a text file,
since that also worked. I didn't think to just point in
the dir listing, because that was after I had spotted
$de. Oh well, live and learn. Thanks.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx