Re: PostGhost PRN Files (and how to alter point size in Xy3+)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
Have you tried
_omitting_ the PB82 instruction? It may cancel or override the JB=82, and thus
give you A4 on the first page only.
Of course, I have tried every possible combination: PB82 without JB=82
and JB=82 without PB82. The working combinations are PB82 in
ansified/standard XyWrite when I use the HP4 Postscript PRN and PB=82 +
JB=82 in the strange way I have outlined in a previous message for
Postghost.

It would be helpful to me if you would provide me with a standard A4 page setup
(margins, printable page width/length etc) so I don't have to reinvent the
wheel. Then I could test it. My defaults are all U.S. "Letter" size, which is
21.6 x 27.9 cm (8.5 x 11 in), so it's hard to verify A4.

This is the list of my current default settings related to page format:
df of=2.54CM,2.54CM
df bt=2.54CM,2.54CM,2.116CM,3.386CM
df tp=2.54CM,2.54CM
df rm=20IN
df pw=21CM
df fd=29.7CM
df bl=0
DF TF=0

VA$NA gives: .508,.762,.889,.762
Anyhow, don't waste your time. The only interest of this matter is related to a possible future version of PostGhost for 1252 CP.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao