Re: U2 glitches

FWIW, similar things have happened to me with other long files. XyW doesn't like files over about 4 MB, but also doesn't compose "page elements" beyond about 700 (thus expanded view is OK, any other view probably not).

I don't think the U2 file is unique in having problems.

Other: some formatting command - maybe in a search string - or 3-byte character may be just at the
juncture where XyW pages out to its overflow file.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx