Re: Further on How to toggle Numlock

≪	It was on the train this morning that I solved my Caps Lock
program in the simplest and most elegant way imaginable. I need to be
able to run XyWrite III+ under Pc/Focus in such a way that all my letters
are in upper-case. Of course the solution, after several months of
occasional thought, was dead simple. In my Focus directory (from where I
need to load XyWrite) I simply have a revised keyboard definition file,
where normal characters are upper-case, and Shifted characters are
lower-case. No need to mess with Caps Lock. ≫

Paul: Well, I'll be damned. When I read your CapsLock query my first
impulse was to suggest swapping .kbd tables, but I thought the suggestion
would be rejected for not toggling the LED or some such. Have you added a
key sequence to your normal and PC/Focus maps that swaps the two .kbds?
... Ciao. 	--a