Which computer

Edward Mendelson has a web site for wordperfect 5.1 and 6.0 users.  As Dos programs those two programs face many of the same problems as xywrite does.  He has a very good discussion of dos program compatibility with
with various windows programs.  I have not used it lately, (last used about a year ago) but I am sure it is upgraded and he is extremely knowledgeable.  He a professor of literature at Columbia and writes for PC and other computer journals.

mailto:journals.avromf@xxxxxxxx href="mailto:journals.avromf@xxxxxxxxavromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx