Re: Msg. #10694 Reply (2/2)

Jordan, I realize that all the changes you've made has been an attempt to
somehow get the program to recognize these fonts, however, if you have an HP2
printer, then you should load that printer only, as I have done with the fonts
you sent. Changing UO=, IM=, etc, serves only to muddy the waters in this
situation. I realize this must be very frustrating, however I would suggest the
following:

Copy only the fonts you sent to me into a new directory, then set up the
program to access the Speedo's in that directory. These fonts ALL displayed for
me when I loaded the HP2 printer driver (as it is delivered in the install; no
modifications). Once you've done that, please let me know what the results are,
and we'll work from there. Just as in any troubleshooting situation, let's get
to a point where we can get the feature/function to work... then add-on from
there. Otherwise, I'll need you to send ALL the fonts you have. Unfortunately,
we can't just look at our code and determine that only X number of fonts is
allowed, as there are many other factors involved.

Regards, Jim