Re: Win95, Orbis

   > I bought Wordperfect (pardon my language) 6.1/Windows because of the
   > QuickFinder module: very fast, excellent search options. It can be
   > run freestanding, without loading WP, which is what I'm playing with
   > these days. The only downside: you can only copy to the clipboard
   > from retrieved files, not to files.
   I don't understand this. Quickfinder brings up a list of
FILES that contain the terms you seek. As far as I can see it
does NOT show the hits in context, like ORBIS; for that you have
to open each file in turn and use the search function. Am I
missing something?

************************* Tony Hirtenstein
West Oxfordshire ***********************