Re: XyWrite for Windows---HELP

John Huber wrote, "Does anyone know what happened to John Hild?"

I was at Xyquest when John left. He was one of the co-founders of Xyquest,
and its president. I never found out whether he left involuntarily, but I
think so, possibly with the advent of the new owner.

I had, by the way, the same problem loading XyWin, after it had worked
adequately. I have no idea why or how the problem could be fixed. TTG was
no help. Reinstalling was no help. If anybody smarter or wilier than me
wants to take a crack at it, good. What seemed to do me in was switching
from the XyWrite printer driver to the Windows driver and back. I would
switch to the Windows driver to get access to TrueType fonts and because my
rudimentary fax program didn't like Speedos.

Anyone with a clue? [Oh. I just read Robert's message. Sounds like it's
worth a try.]

TIA

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx