Re: Ansified XyWrite in full screen mode and CLIP

Here are some settings to experiment with:
(I operate in a full window)

Oh, that's a different kettle of fish.
Under View/Options, always uncheck *Keep Aspect Ratio*
Check Line Draw Check Style (I have no idea why, but it works)

In windowed mode, Console works best for me.
Note to all: I find I have to toggle into and back from eXPanded mode to see the changes.
Check Show All Fonts

Play with the line spacing setting: Try Winkey +2 as a start
Screen layout setting should match your SL setting in XY. I use 25 lines
Check *Move Windows to Keep On Screen*
I have that checked, but sometimes I have to manually resize the
windows--e.g., after making, via Tame, font-size changes.
Perhaps, if more folks start using and testing TAME, we can come up with our own small manual, at least for the screen settings. I find I have to re-learn them all the time because once my screen is set, I don't touch it...for months.

Agreed on both counts.
Michael Norman

mn

Harry Binswanger