Re: Off topic: Javascript

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"
>
> > I thought you were on your way out of town,
>
> Sick. Head cold, chills, cough, fever. Bored out of my skull.
> Can't read (blurry). SARS, without a doubt. So, when there's
> ABSOLUTELY NOTHING else to do, I troll The List.

Hope you're feeling much better soon.

> > Do you know of any converter utility -- freeware, perhaps -- that can
> > parse a block of JavaScript gobbledygook
> > and convert it to plain English ?
>
> No, sorry, I don't. But Jscript is mostly pretty simple stuff --
> another scripting language, like Rexx or WSH; I wouldn't just write
> it off as "gobbledygook"

Well, most of it that comes to my attention consists of blocks of words like

 gzrkylcwrpqiv   and so on, which looks like a fairly impenetrable code
to me. But obviously, these have or add up to some meaning. Is it some sort
of pattern-replacement thing ? Would the meaning be revealed if I loaded
this text into FrontPage or NS Composer ?

Jordan