Re: Hallucination or possibility?

Wolfgang Bechstein wrote:

> I very much would like the
> capability to search for a string *only* through all the files that
> are currently open, i.e. a routine that searches first the file in
> the current window, and then offers the option to also search through
> any other files that are currently open in other windows. Could you
> or Carl possibly be interested in something like this?
>
> Expectantly yours,

Well, pending word from the Council of Wise Persons, I ask you this:

What do you wish to do when the string is found? At any rate, the core of
the program would be something like this.

BX se /string/ Q2 [perform operation desired]

then, the command NW should get you to the next open window.

Cheers!

> Wolfgang Bechstein
> wolfie@xxxxxxxx

lb136@xxxxxxxx
New Address:
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)