Re: OT: Win-10 Updates

Dear Philip

"Some people do not like change; it often requires effort to accommodate
it. As a result, some people prefer to be closed-minded, scoff at change
and remain in the past, convinced they are better off."
That seems unnecessarily pejorative in this context. There are different schools of thought here. To label one as closed does not seem terribly helpful.
My computer system is a tool.  So long as it performs the function I
require of it in order to complete the tasks I use if for, why should I
change it?  Development is fine if it serves a useful purpose.  Too
often I find that development of software, including Windows, makes it
less easy to use and therefore less useful.

Paul