Re: start.exe and URLs

Hi Carl,

I hope the program works well for you now. Just want to know if you have found any further issue yet? Thanks for your support!

Sincerely,
Wengier

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020, 11:11:54 p.m. EST, Carl Distefano <cld@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Reply to note from "Wengier W" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Thu, 30 Jan 2020 03:21:23 +0000 (UTC)

> I have uploaded a new version of start.exe, which will (hopefully)
> handle both URLs and inputs like "start.exe dir/p". It also
> improved support for the FOR command. The file are still
> downloadable from: http://vdosplus.org/files/start.zip

Thank you, Wengier! I think this solves the URL problem. I will test
further and let you know if I find any other issues -- or if I don't.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx