Re: xywwweb down

I can access the page in Firefox and Safari, but I receive a warning from my antivirus (Bitdefender):

Web Protection by Bitdefender
Dangerous page blocked for your protection
http://xywwweb.ammaze.net/mirror/
Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

TAKE ME BACK TO SAFETY
I understand the risks, take me there anyway
If you know this page is not dangerous, you can add it to your Exceptions list. Be aware that you will not be warned about any threats existing on this page.

Then, no problem.
Regards,
Manuel