Re: if anyone wants hard copies ...

Those are indeed nice to have. Anyway, the remaining PDF editions are on the way.
While totally off topic, the delay is due to the fact that I have been
setting up a new satellite receiver based on Linux enigma2 software with
lots of Python code (this a second Vu+ receiver that I have bought).
These machines can record satellite and terrestrial tv, and are actually
Linux computers with a special mission. You can connect to them from
your PC and watch tv on your PC screen. Setting up can be a challenge
but they work beautifully.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

David Auerbach wrote:
These are in pretty pristine condition (see attached).  If anyone wants one or more of them, I�m happy to media mail it/them to you for the cost of postage rounded up to the nearest dollar.