Re: start.exe and URLs

Kari,

Glad to hear that. I also updated the program so that when you rename it to e.g. command.com, then "command /?" will show "Usage: COMMAND ..." instead of "Usage: START ...". There are some other minor improvements too. As always, the latest files are downloadable from:

http://vdosplus.org/files/start.zip

Wengier