Re: Request for XY3+ disks - 5.25" drives in the US?

Just to give my own impression, I actually did a novel in Xy4 (at
least most of it, I went back to Emacs to complete it). It went along
pretty well but it was in English. When I started on a French language
novel, there was a lot to set up and learn and I ended up back in
Emacs to do all of it.

I just this week set up Xy3 and I'll see what my impressions are over
time. Initially I think Xy4 is easier to get started with, but
ultimately I'm not a GUI/pull-down menu type, and likely the lean
nature of Xy3 will prove pleasing. I'll report back in six months or
so.